When the temperatures in Victor Valley hit triple digits, you count on your air conditioner to deliver soothing indoor relief. The best way to ensure your air conditioning system consistently runs smoothly and stays trouble-free is to perform routine maintenance.
At Clemmer Services Heating & Air Conditioning, we care about our customers. That's why we offer a heating or AC maintenance plan to our neighbors in Victor Valley communities. Our dedicated team of friendly, NATE-certified service technicians is here to make sure your residential or commercial HVAC system is always ready to handle whatever conditions nature brings to the valley.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
If you're tempted to skimp on your HVAC maintenance to save a few dollars, don't do it. Dirty, neglected heating and cooling systems end up costing you more money in the long run. Your air conditioner runs about 2,000 hours a year; if you don't properly maintain it, the chances are high that it will break down just when you need it the most. Regular air conditioner maintenance saves you money by lowering fuel bills, avoiding costly system failures, and averting premature replacement of your cooling system.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with Our Comfort Club HVAC Maintenance Plans
Routine maintenance is the key to making sure your HVAC system does its job in all kinds of weather. When you take advantage of our Comfort Club service agreements, you get a spring and fall 15-point inspection. You also get extra club member benefits:
- 10 percent off parts
- 48-hour service guarantee
- 100 percent satisfaction
- $50 paid each year into a fund toward a replacement system up to $1,000
Comfort Club Keeps Your System in Tip-top Shape
With our HVAC maintenance plans, you never have to wonder if your filters are clogged, if your thermostat is working properly, or if your fan motor is about to blow. Here are a few services included in our Comfort Club agreements:
- Air Conditioning: Check for oil and refrigerant leaks, inspect electrical connections and blower, and check expansion valve, coils, and refrigerant levels
- Furnace: Test for combustion leaks and safety control, clean and adjust auto controls, inspect blower, lubricate as needed, and clean or replace air filters
- Tankless Water Heaters: Visually inspect for leaks, flush heater for 45 minutes with vinegar, and restart heater and make sure it's working properly
We are eager to do whatever we can to help our neighbors stay safe and comfortable, and that includes looking after your equipment. When you bought your HVAC system, you invested in your comfort. Let us help you protect that investment through the affordable HVAC maintenance plans we offer at Clemmer Services Heating & Air Conditioning.