Air conditioning installation isn't a job you'd ask just anyone to do. Designing and installing a cooling system for your home requires substantial experience and skill, along with a knowledge of the latest cooling technology. Our NATE-certified technicians have years of experience with building and installing air conditioners and heat pumps, and we're proud to offer state-of-the-art cooling systems for our residential customers.
Signs You Need an AC Replacement
Whether you recently moved into a new home or you've had the same cooling system for years, it isn't always easy to know when it's time for a replacement. Look out for these signs that you need a new air conditioner or heat pump:
- Advanced Age:Most cooling systems last for about a decade. If yours is much more than ten years old, it's time to consider a replacement.
- Numerous Repairs:If your air conditioner has needed several major repairs over the last year, it may be in your best interest to replace rather than repair again.
- Decreased Efficiency: A heat pump that won't run efficiently could end up costing you in the long run.
- Frequent Discomfort: If your cooling system just doesn't keep your family comfortable, it's time for a replacement.
Accurate Cooling Load Calculation
To design an air conditioner or heat pump that cools your home efficiently and effectively, our install techs begin by calculating your home's cooling load. To do this, we'll gather a series of data points. This will include the size and orientation of your home, the layout, the number and location of windows, the amount of shade your home gets in the summer, and much more.
With all that data in hand, we'll use an industry standard calculation to determine your home's cooling load. Then we can assess the size of the system you need and the ductwork you need to disperse cool air throughout your home.
Advanced Cooling Features
As we walk you through your cooling options, you'll quickly learn that not all air conditioners and heat pumps are equal. To take advantage of the most advanced cooling technology, you'll want to look for a system with the following features:
- Variable-Speed Blower Motors: Comfort is never a concern when you have a system with variable-speed blower motors. This feature can keep your cooling system running at a low level and then kick into high gear when you need extra cooling power.
- High Efficiency: A cooling system with a high seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating and Energy Star certification can keep your electricity costs low and your comfort level high.
- Zoning Capabilities: With zoning systems, you can keep different sections or levels of your home at different temperatures for optimal comfort.
Professional Air Conditioning Replacement
Once we've designed an effective air conditioner or heat pump system for your home, our install techs will schedule and complete the installation process. You can expect nothing less than fast, professional air conditioning installation and impressive results from our experienced team.
Ready to get the cooling system you've always wanted for your home? Call Clemmer Services Heating & Air Conditioning today and schedule an appointment. Our service areas include Barstow, Helendale, Victorville, Apple Valley, CA and the surrounding areas.