At Clemmer Services, we're committed to bringing you the latest in HVAC equipment and accessories. Check out our featured products below:
Take control of your home’s heating, cooling and energy usage with the Trane XL824 or XL850 Thermostat. The intuitive interface and powerful features incorporated into the compact design of the color touch-screen control represent the latest in climate control technology from the industry’s leader in residential HVAC systems. And best of all, you can monitor and control your home’s climate from anywhere when connected with Nexia.
With a Nexia-enabled thermostat, you use an app to connect and control all of the elements of your smart home, creating a truly seamless system. Customizable and easy-to-use, the app allows you choose how your smart devices work together by creating automations and user modes. The Nexia app provides a powerful solution to simplify how you manage your home.
Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
Imagine an endless supply of hot water, whenever you need it - even for multiple tasks at the same time. Tankless Water Heaters revolutionize comfort, energy efficiency and convenience. Innovative technology provides an endless supply of hot water whenever and wherever it’s needed - even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures. Showers and baths? Absolutely. Laundry and dishes? No problem. Prioritizing activities and scheduling hot water use is a thing of the past.
Rinnai is the number-one selling brand of tankless water heaters in the United States.
Fujitsu's mini-split products have been designed to provide zoned comfort for residential and commercial applications. Engineered to install quickly and easily without ductwork, mini-split systems provide cooling and heating solutions where others cannot.
What Are The Benefits?
- Energy Efficient - Because there are no ducts, Halcyon systems lose less than 5% cooling vs. up to 40% for traditional forced-air systems. Increased efficiencies up to 33-SEER mean lower utility bills. Several models are even Energy Star Qualified, meaning they save you on your utility bill.
- Individual Zoning - Why pay to heat or cool areas that no one is occupying? Individual zoning allows you to heat or cool the areas you want, and not the areas that are unoccupied.
- Quiet Operation - Ductless air conditioners are comprised of an indoor and outdoor unit, which allows for a peaceful inside environment by enabling the contractor to install louder components like compressors and motors outdoors.
- No Ducts - Copper tubing running through a small 3 to 4-inch opening in the wall or ceiling easily connects the indoor and outdoor units. Refrigerant is cycled through the lines from the outdoor condensing unit to the indoor unit, where the air is quietly distributed to the interior space.
- Year Round, Whole Home/Business Comfort - Fujitsu's Halcyon HFI system provides home and business owners just the right amount of heating and cooling needed by installing 2 to 8 indoor units connected to one outdoor unit. Indoor units vary by size and style and each creates its own "zone" of comfort, allowing you to heat or cool individual rooms, hallways and open spaces.